Are you looking to start your career in education? Do you love working with children and helping them flourish and learn? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be an Apprentice Teaching Assistant at Spring Meadow Nursery.
Desirable applicants should:
• have an uncompromising passion and enthusiasm for learning
• be able to build relationships with children
• have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• have a commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve the best they can be.
We can offer you:
• Amazing, kind and caring children with a passion for learning
• A friendly and welcoming community
• A caring and supportive ethos where staff and children’s wellbeing are a high priority
• Dedicated, experienced and welcoming staff
• A sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other
• Opportunities for high quality professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, committed, excellent communicator and would like to work with children please apply by completing the application form from our website https://www.springmeadow.cambs.sch.uk/web/vacancies/602146 and email it back to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the position please contact Mrs Laura Fielding, Head teacher on 01353 664742.
We commit to provide the successful candidate with the relevant professional development required.