£16,800 – £26,211 Part time pro-rated (FTE £28,000 – £43,685) MPS/UPS
West Row Academy a seeking a Part Time Permanent Teacher (0.6).
‘Empowering everyone to achieve excellence’ West Row Academy has a unique opportunity for an outstanding, creative, and caring teacher to join us in ensuring our children fulfil their potential and produce extraordinary work! You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
Closing Date: Monday 15th May2023 Noon
If we receive sufficient applicants of a high calibre, we may bring the closing date forward.
Visits to the Academy are very welcomed. Please contact West Row Academy reception to make an appointment: 01638 715680
We are a dedicated team of life-long learners looking for an outstanding creative, dynamic and caring teacher to join us in ensuring our children have a bright future and develop self-belief. You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
West Row Academy is proud to be part of the supportive and forward thinking Eastern Multi-Academy Trust.
Any candidate can be assured of:
• A dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms!
• A supportive Leadership team who believe in a ‘growth mind-set’ for everyone
• Enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
• A range of CPD opportunities as part of the Eastern Multi-Academy Trust
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about primary education
• Dedicated to changing children’s life chances
• Able to work creatively, innovatively and develop pupils’ self-belief
• Able to work flexibly and dynamically
• Committed to listening to children and responding to their individual needs.
• Reflective, with a desire to adapt and innovate their practice as necessary.
You must hold a teaching qualification.
Eastern Multi Academy Trust (EMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check including the Children’s Barred List.
EMAT is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, employee support services to welcome and support staff from different backgrounds. Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment and signal our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity and welcome part time or flexible working applicants.
Teaching Staff Primary Main Scale
Monday 15 May 2023
West Row Academy
DFE SCHOOL NO.
West Row Academy
Bury St Edmunds