Petersfield Church of England Aided Primary school is a thriving rural village school in South Cambridgeshire with values that support a strong commitment to our vision of ensuring every member of our school community ‘Lives Life to the Full’. We now have a vacancy for a classteacher from September as part of our growing staff team. Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and highly skilled class teacher looking for a KS2 teaching role?
We are looking for someone who:
• is caring, patient and enthusiastic, with good communication skills and high expectations
• thrives when working as part of a team
• is able to plan for and deliver exciting learning for all pupils
• is highly motivated and keen to contribute to our school community
We can offer:
• Dedicated support programme and induction for candidates including those under the Early Career Framework for ECT candidates
• If desired, an opportunity for development for a candidate considering a future SENDCo role
• A friendly school community with a distinctive ethos, strong vision and values
• An attractive learning environment indoors and outside
• A growing and supportive staff team where effort, encouragement and excellence are celebrated
If you are an excellent teacher with a passion for learning please contact Mrs Verity Wynn or Mrs Laura Whetlor, on 01223 207382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a virtual visit and receive an application pack. Visits are strongly encouraged and welcomed.
Closing date for applications:.15th May 2023 9am
Interview date: from 16th May
We actively promote equality of opportunity in employment to reflect the communities we serve. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be offered an interview. This school is committed to safeguarding including the Prevent agenda and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police. Any appointment made will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.