Required for September 2023
Full time Teacher for EYFS/ Year One (Maternity cover) possibly permanent pending financial review and success of candidate.
Yaxley Infant School
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our friendly, dedicated and highly skilled team. We are a passionate school dedicated to doing our best for the children and are committed to an active, investigative approach to learning.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a committed recently qualified or experienced teacher with excellent classroom practice, a real team player and high expectations of all to join our school in the next exciting phase of its development. We invite applicants for a full time.
– Are a warm and caring teacher who puts children at the heart of everything.
– Work well in a dynamic, collaborative team.
– Are committed to high standards of learning and teaching.
– Are creative and forward thinking.
– Are bursting with ideas and want to be fully involved with the life of the school.
We would like to hear from you!
In return you will receive:
– A dedicated and supportive team.
– Motivated, creative and fun children.
– A commitment to staff health and wellbeing.
– Leadership and Management time in addition to PPA time.
Closing date initially: 23rd May 2023
Interviews: 24th May 2023
We are very happy to show potential candidates around school. Just give us a ring on 01733 240918 to make an appointment.
You can download an application pack from our website www.yaxley.cambs.sch.uk in the information section/ job packs/ current vacancies or for more information email email@example.com
Please note that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.