Pay Scale 1, Point 2 (£20,441 fte)
27 hours per week (full day Wednesday)
Term time only plus 2 weeks in school holidays (40 weeks)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our office team at Milton Road Primary School.
We are looking for an excellent Office Administrator to help warmly welcome our community into the school and to support with our Admissions, Data Protection and Educational Visits amongst other things.
We can offer you:
• Warm, friendly, dedicated colleagues
• Friendly parent community and wonderful children
• A modern, well-resourced school building
• The occasional slice of cake
We are looking for someone who:
• Ideally has school administration experience
• Is a team player and is keen to work in partnership with the whole school community
• Is enthusiastic about what their role can do to support the whole school, and ultimately improve the learning outcomes of the children who attend.
Milton Road is a large, two-form entry primary school in the North of Cambridge, within walking distance of the historic City Centre.
As a school, we are excited by the many opportunities that we already offer our children and look forward to expanding on these further.
Closing date: Midnight on 4th June 2023
Provisional Interview date for shortlisted candidates: w/c 5th June 2023
Please complete the ‘Support Staff Application Form’. Applications to be submitted to HR@miltonroad.cambs.sch.uk. We cannot accept CVs.
Milton Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.