Gunthorpe Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant for September 2023.
Starting salary: Grade 9 (£31,099-£34,723) pro rata
Hours: 28.75 per week, term time only
We are a happy, successful, two form entry Primary School located in Gunthorpe to the North of Peterborough. A founding member of the Soke Education Trust – a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which includes Wittering Primary School, John Clare Primary School, Werrington Primary School and Northborough Primary School.
Are you energetic, hardworking and enthusiastic, and committed to supporting children achieve educational excellence and inclusion? Do you want to inspire, motivate and make a difference within a team of like-minded, dedicated staff?
We are looking for someone who:
• has recent experience of holding this post in a primary school
• can develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders, especially the children
• can be flexible and sensitive to the needs of the school
• is happy to take on whole class teaching cover, including at short notice
• can play a key role in the delivery and support of learning
• is able to work effectively in a team
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• is keen to extend their own learning, participating in continued professional development
• is willing to promote the vision and ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
• A lovely working environment
• Welcoming, friendly and supportive colleagues
• A chance to “shine”
• Excellent CPD and support
• A committed and happy team to work alongside
• A school committed to staff well-being
The closing date for applications is Friday 16th June 2023 at midday and interviews are planned to take place on Thursday 22nd June 2023.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and if you wish to visit please contact the School Office on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively they can be contacted on 01733 571193. All necessary paperwork including an Application Form and Job Description can be found via the school website https://www.gunthorpeprimary.org.uk/
Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com or via post for the attention of the School Office.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share this commitment. A satisfactory DBS and employment checks will be required as part of this recruitment.