Please note the trust may decide to withdraw the advert before the closing date or interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.
Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint a Science teacher who wants to make a difference to join our enthusiastic, hard-working and committed team.
The department is well resourced and led by fantastic practitioners and we are looking to appoint a colleague who shares their enthusiasm and unwavering determination to help every student enjoy, achieve and progress in Science from KS3 through to KS5. In Sixth Form, A-Level Biology, Chemistry and Physics and BTEC Engineering are offered and in all cases students make good progress given their starting points.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Queen Katharine Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The Trust offers:
· Excellent salary package and Teachers’ pension scheme.
· Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
· Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
· An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
· An inclusive and collaborative approach.
· A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
· An actively supportive Academy Committee and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have any questions regarding this post please contact the HR Team on e-mail email@example.com.