The Icknield Primary School is a small, one form intake primary school on the north eastern edge of the busy village of Sawston. We are a busy, friendly school where our pupils are at the core of everything we do. We have an experienced and dynamic team of teachers who strive to give our pupils an excellent start in learning, across the curriculum and beyond. We value each child’s unique contribution to our school community; every child is special and brings their own personality, skills and talents to our school which we celebrate and build upon.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled teacher to join our welcoming school who:
• Has a secure understanding of the national curriculum expectations
• Has experience of assessments within the primary phase
• Can promote the highest academic outcomes for all children through
• Is flexible in their approach and excited by teaching through innovative
and engaging activities
• Is reflective of their own practice and responds positively to feedback and
• Enjoys working as part of a supportive team
We can offer:
• A dedicated and supportive team
• Enthusiastic and motivated children
• An attractive environment for learning
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
• A happy, friendly school.
This is a full-time temporary, fixed term contract starting March 2024, covering a Year 6 maternity leave. We will consider both main scale and UPS candidates.
Closing date: 6 March 2024 (noon)
Interviews: 15th February 2024
Start date: September 2024
If you would like to arrange a visit to our school please contact Sarah Jelliman, HR & Finance Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application process via My New term, outlining how your skills and experience will enable you to be successful in this role. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Please click on the link below to make your application:
If for any reason you cannot apply via My New Term and need to apply via an alternative accessible format, please do contact Sarah Jelliman, HR & Finance Administrator on email@example.com