KS2 Teacher Salary – part time – fixed term contract
Salary – Main Teacher Payscale M1 to M6
Temporary role 2 days a week up to 31/8/2024
Werrington Primary School is looking to recruit a temporary KS2 Teacher working 2 days a week (Thursday and Friday) on a temporary basis up to the 31st August 2024. Would you like to join our team?
We are a happy, successful, two form entry Primary School located in Werrington village to the North of Peterborough. A founding member of the Soke Education Trust – a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which includes Alderman Jacobs, Wittering, John Clare, Gunthorpe and Northborough Primary Schools.
We can offer:
• Children that are keen to learn, motivated and actively engage with our inspiring curriculum
• Great resources and learning environment
• A Team approach where all staff are valued and able to shape and promote school development
• Professional Development and Support from within the school and wider MAT including potential further career opportunities
• Team Leader and Lead Subject Teacher support as well as Dedicated NQT Mentor support (as applicable)
• PPA Team release for joint planning, preparation and assessment
• Procedures and arrangements that enable teachers to add value
If the above makes you think – ‘I want to find out more’, please do make contact as we would be delighted to discuss this further. All necessary paperwork including an Application Form and Job Description can be found via the school website www.werringtonprimaryschool.co.uk – School Information – Vacancies.
If you wish to arrange a visit please contact the school Office – 01733 571779 to make arrangements.
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2023 and interviews are planned to take place week commencing 11th December 2023. Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share this commitment. A satisfactory DBS and employment checks will be required as part of this recruitment.