Property Services Administrator
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 30 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
Salary: Pathway 3, Point 9 – 13 £20,366.76 – £21,788.92 (FTE £25,119 – £26,873)
Site: Thomas Deacon Education Trust (TDET)
Closing date: 18 December 2023
Please note – Thomas Deacon Education Trust withhold the right to withdraw the advert and/or interview suitable candidates before the specified closing date.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a multi-academy trust we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
We put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything we do.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust are seeking to appoint a Property Services Administrator to join our Facilities Team.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Operations and Property Services Coordinator in all aspects of Facilities and Estates Management. Administrative support for the TDET Facility & Estates Management team. Some of the key responsibilities of this role will be to ensure the timely updating and maintenance of the Property Management System (EVERY), while maintaining an overview of progress against all active jobs and ensuring their timely completion and maintain contractor documents system to include information for the Single Central Record, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Public Liability Insurance and ensure all Contractor documentation is current and checked before works commence. As well as visiting TDET sites monthly to obtain accurate utilities meter readings.
Understanding of the role that facilities has in an organisation.
· Understanding of facilities within a school environment.
· Have experience of facilities administration.
Have ability to be highly organised and priorities accordingly.
· Have the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The Trust offers:
Excellent salary package.
· Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
· Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
· Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
· Local Government Pension Scheme.
· An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
· An inclusive and collaborative approach.
· A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
· An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply please click https://www.mynewterm.com/jobs/529835136/EDV-2023-TDET-97156