Deputy Preschool Manager
17.5 hours per week
Level 3 and must have 2 years recent early years’ experience.
This role is for 20hrs per week – Monday to Friday 8.35am – 12.05pm, with 1 afternoon (to be decided) until 2.55pm.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced and excellent pre-school deputy manager to join our energetic and hardworking team.
We are a happy, busy team of dedicated hard working colleagues who continually strive to ensure the best provision and education for our pupils and support their individual needs.
• Are committed to providing high quality learning opportunities with high expectations
• Have excellent communication skills, are reflective and committed to your own professional development
• Have a proven track record of raising children’s achievement in a pre-school setting as a key worker
• Are able to work with and lead a team of colleagues through an agreed action plan
• Have achieved at least grade C GCSE in both maths and English and have successfully completed a recognised early years qualification to at least level 3
• Are positive and have a good sense of humour
• Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Are able to work with the pre-school manager to ensure the continued excellent standards of care and education.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A supportive team ethos
• A caring positive learning and teaching environment
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two supporting references.
Closing date: Midday Friday 15th December 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 18th December 2023
Start date: As soon as possible