Class Teacher Position for UKS2 (Fixed Term, Full Time) Start Date September 2023. Potton Federation (Potton Primary from Sept 23)
Class Teacher Position for Upper Key Stage 2 (Fixed Term)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Potton Federation (to be known as Potton Primary School) in September 2023, which is at the heart of our thriving community. We strive to ensure all of our children achieve their full social, moral and academic potential. We endeavour to create a wonderful environment that is innovative, stimulating and inspiring for children and staff alike. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to join our team of creative and professional staff. If working as part of a deeply committed team in a great school sounds appealing. Come and join us in teaching our fabulous children.
You will be:
• Able to motivate and engage children to achieve their full potential as learners and citizens, as well as being passionate about children’s enjoyment of learning.
• Be a good team player who has a positive attitude.
• Be able to provide a vibrant environment that promotes learning, celebrates achievements and supports our values ethos.
• Committed to raising standards.
• Be able to inspire all members of our community to do their very best.
• A self-driven person who is passionate about your career pathway.
We will offer you:
• A real opportunity to play a significant role in the further development of the school and to the lives of the children at school.
• Well behaved children who are eager to learn, and supportive parents.
• A dedicated staff team.
We would welcome applicants with experience of working in KS2. Salary dependent on experience.
We actively encourage visits to our school to see just how special our children are and to meet our team. Please contact the school office via email@example.com to make an appointment.
Potton Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For further details and an application pack, please visit the school website at: