Grade: Level 3, Scale 7-11, £13-£14 per hour
Hours 6 committee meetings a year – approximately 80 hours during
Start date: September 2023
Do you have previous experience of working as a Clerk? Are you looking for some additional work during the evenings that could fit around family commitments or could be a second job?
The Governors are seeking a committed and motivated Clerk to the Governors to provide support to the governing body.
The role will include agenda preparation, attending meetings, taking notes and preparing minutes of the meeting, providing procedural advice, and carrying out follow up action. It may also include governor elections and attending complaints panels and other work as determined by the governing body.
• Good team player;
• Experience of minute taking and clerking;
• Excellent computer skills – previous experience with Governor Hub will be an advantage
• Effective communicator;
• Be able to work on own initiative
In return we offer:
• A school where everyone is valued, wellbeing is of high importance and has a strong team ethic;
• Well supported induction;
• Supportive Chair of Governors and Headteacher
• Allowance during hours for training and attending clerk briefings.
Find out more about us via the school website: www.rackhamprimaryschool.com
If you are curious about the role, please contact the school office on 01353 662436 or firstname.lastname@example.org who can arrange an informal chat with the Chair of Governors. Application forms can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date: 24th June, 2023 – we reserve the right to close applications early
Interview Date: w/c 3rd July
Start Date: ASAP