Do you have the passion, dedication and energy required to work in our busy and growing school? Do you enjoy working with and making a difference to children’s lives? If so, you may be just what we are looking for!
Eynesbury Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated Level 3 KS2 teaching Assistant to join our friendly, supportive, hardworking KS2 team to start in September 2023. The role will require you to work in our KS2 classes delivering some whole class teaching with the support of amazing colleagues. Our motto at Eynesbury is ‘Love to Learn, Learn to Love and we do just that! Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for the role.
Our prime concern is to appoint the best candidate with the necessary skills and attributes who we feel can enhance our school team and provide our pupils with top quality learning experiences.
We can offer:
• wonderful children who are keen and eager learners
• an opportunity to teach in a developing school
• a well-resourced learning environment
• a genuine commitment to your ongoing professional development and access to specialists in their field
• a dedicated team who are professional, friendly, hard-working and most welcoming
We are looking for someone:
• who is an excellent practitioner
• with the ability to help continue our high standards across all areas of school
• to provide an effective and caring learning environment
• to promote children’s independent learning and creativity
• can communicate with the whole school community
• has a sense of both purpose and fun
• to enthuse and nurture our children
• to think creatively and imaginatively
• who has strong ICT and organisational skills
Application packs are available on the school website https://www.eynesburyschool.co.uk/vacancies/
Please telephone: 01480 398028
Our school demonstrates a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by providing a safe working ethos through a range of rigorous policies and procedures and therefore the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring check (DBS). We expect all staff to share this commitment.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged; to arrange an appointment please call the school on 01480 398028 to make an appointment.
Please return all application forms including a personal statement to: email@example.com
Within your personal statement of no more than 750 words, please outline your areas of strength and development.
More details of our school can be found on the school website: www.eynesburyschool.co.uk