Hours: 20 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (term time only)
Salary: SG4, point 3 – 5 (£20,812 – £21,575 per annum FTE)
Actual Salary – £9,386 – £9,730 per annum
Required: 1st September 2023
Closing date: 30th June 2023 (12:00 noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 3rd July 2023
OWN Trust are seeking a conscientious and hardworking individual to join the estates team. The successful applicant will help ensure that our premises across the trust are a safe and secure place for all children, staff, parents and visitors. The role will involve working across a number of schools, all within close local proximity.
• The role will predominantly be responsible for:-
• site access and security
• general maintenance,
• certain aspects of cleaning and waste management,
• ensuring health and safety standards are observed and maintained.
Candidates considering applying will ideally have:-
• some experience in a similar role,
• possess good communication skills
• Be organised and self motivated
• Be a team player
• Be able to work unsupervised
In return, we can offer:
• A committed and motivated team with the school and local community at the heart of what we do
• Professional and collaborative schools with a commitment to building close working relationships and achieving consistently high standards in the environment we create for pupils and staff
• The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
The Trust is committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to pre-employment checks, including an enhanced check with the Disclosure & Barring service (DBS), as well as social media checks.
Applications should be received at OWN Trust no later than 12 noon on Friday 30th June 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on our schools can be found on their websites and on www.own-trust.education
If you have any queries, please contact the Central Team Office by emailing Lynsey Mason at email@example.com
An information pack can be provided, giving full details of the job description, person specification, application form and how to complete it.
Friday 30 June 2023
CEO – Stuart Mansell
DFE SCHOOL NO.
c/o Woodston Primary School,