* Teaching Assistant with combined Lunchtime Supervisor cover
Teaching Assistant – Starting September 2023 with Lunchtime Supervisor responsibilities
Fenstanton and Hilton Primary School is a happy, lively and thriving school where children develop and learn confidently in a safe, positive and stimulating environment. We aim to give every child the ambition to dream, believe and achieve.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team. You would support classroom teachers in teaching and learning and contributing to a purposeful learning environment in KS1 or KS2. You will also be required to work under the direction of the class teachers to provide targeted support in phonics, reading, writing and maths for individual pupils and small groups.
The position would ideally suit someone who:
• Is calm and patient
• Is able to quickly establish positive relationships with children, built on mutual respect
• Has the ability to inspire and motivate children
• Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Has the ability to work successfully as part of a team and can work under the direction of the class teacher to provide support to pupils
• Puts the children at the centre of their practice
• Is committed to high standards of work and behaviour
• Has a commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
We can offer:
• Polite and motivated children who are keen to learn
• A supportive team of staff and governors and wider school community
• A commitment to quality continued professional development
25 hours Teaching Assistant level 2 – Salary will be approx £20441 pro rata
5 hours Lunchtime Supervisor level 2 – Salary will be approx £20441 pro rata
Fenstanton and Hilton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This includes obtaining references and ensures compliance with the DBS process. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to view the school and to discuss this position are both welcome and encouraged. Application packs are to be requested by email to email@example.com – or by telephone 01480 375055
Please visit http://www.fenstantonandhiltonschool.com/web for further information on our school.
Closing Date: 10th July 2023
Interviews will be held: 13th July 2023