St John Henry Newman Catholic Primary School (Peterborough)
Position – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Contract – Hours Negotiable (Mon- Thurs)
Salary – Based upon experienced
Required for – September 2023
St John Henry Newman Catholic Primary School is a brand new three-form entry primary school situated on the growing development of Hampton Water. We are looking to appoint an experienced, nurturing dynamic Higher Level Teaching Assistant starting September 2023. This post will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to play a role in developing a school community and grow an ‘Outstanding’ school rooted in the Catholic Values.
We can offer you: –
• A rare and unique opportunity to be part of our growing school team.
• Experienced colleagues.
• A brand new, Eco school building.
• Outstanding school facilities including onsite parking.
• Competitive salary relative to knowledge and school-based experience.
• Personalised Professional Development.
We are looking for:
• An experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
• Someone with knowledge and experience of working across all Key Stages including Early Years.
• Someone who is experienced working as part of a teaching team.
• Someone with experience of supporting the wellbeing of children as part of a pastoral team.
• A flexible and hard-working individual ready to embrace the challenges of working in a new school.
• An individual committed to nurturing children within a strong Catholic environment.
If you are ready to be part of the history of St John Henry Newman Catholic Primary School, please contact us via the school office email: – email@example.com.
Application forms can also be found on the school website: – School Vacancies
Closing Date: – Monday 3rd July 2023
Interviews – Friday 7th July 2023 (Provisional)
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position, so please ensure you have the right to work in the UK before you apply.
St John Henry Newman Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and requires all staff, governors, and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of 2 satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS.
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.