We have an exciting opportunity for a Careers Adviser and Coordinator to join us at Kimberley College. Led by the Trust’s Head of Careers, it is an exciting time to join our ambitious, dynamic careers team as we look to further develop our high-quality careers programme, all designed to broaden our students’ aspirations and provide them with the support needed to progress into their first-choice destination.
You will be a positive, well organised and self-motivated individual, with the excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to effectively coordinate careers provision as the ‘face of careers’ at Kimberley College. You will need to be an effective team player with the ability to relate to a diverse range of young people and external stakeholders, representing Wootton Academy Trust in a professional yet approachable manner
Potential candidates must show commitment to self-improvement and commitment to the extracurricular life of the department and of the College.
To make an application:
• Please read the attached Job Description before completing your application.
• To apply, please complete the My New Term Application Form using the Supporting Statement section of the form to detail your suitability for the role, how you knowledge, experience and training meet the person specification. Please note CVs are not accepted.
• The closing date for applications: Tuesday 20th June 2023 12.00pm. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore , if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
• Interviews will take place week commencing 26th June 2023.
• If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org