The Icknield Primary School is a small, one form intake primary school on the north eastern edge of the busy village of Sawston. We are a busy, friendly school where our pupils are at the core of everything we do. We have an experienced and dynamic team of teachers who strive to give our pupils an excellent start in learning, across the curriculum and beyond. We value each child’s unique contribution to our school community; every child is special and brings their own personality, skills and talents to our school which we celebrate and build upon.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled teacher to join our welcoming school who has:
• A secure understanding of the expectations for teaching in the Early Years
• Experience of end of Baseline and end of year assessments
• Can promote the highest academic outcomes for all children
• Is flexible in approach and excited by teaching through innovative and
• Is reflective of their own practice and responds positively to feedback and
• Enjoys working as part of a supportive team
If so, we can offer:
• A dedicated and supportive team
• Enthusiastic and motivated children
• An attractive environment for learning
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
• A happy, friendly school.
This is a permanent, full time position. We will consider all applicant(Main scale or UPS)
Closing date 23rd November 2023 (9:00am)
Interviews 28th November 2023
Start date: January 2024
Visits to the school are encouraged; please phone 01223 508750 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application process via My New term, outlining how your skills and experience will enable you to be successful in this role.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Please click on the link below to make your application;