Salary – £20,812 – £21,189 (£18,061 – £18,388 pro rata)
We are seeking to appoint a committed and talented Learning Assistant to work at our unique and inspirational school where our children, parents and staff are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Learning Assistant, who has experience of working with children across the primary age range. As Learning Assistant you will be supporting the children to achieve their full potential and assisting the teacher within the classroom. Your role may include one to one, small group work and delivering interventions to targeted pupils.
The ideal candidate will
• Have experience being a whole class teaching assistant
• Have experience of working with children with special education needs.
• Use their initiative to ensure children’s needs are met.
• Have high expectations of themselves, striving for the best in everything they do.
• Be an enthusiastic, committed and ambitious team player; open to learning and professional development.
We can offer you:
• An inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities.
• A caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other.
• Happy, confident children who enjoy being at school.
• A vibrant, warm, friendly working environment.
• A commitment to professional development through the Greenwood Academies Learning Alliance.
The academy is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
• Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
• Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
• Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
• A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close and interview this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to receipt of satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks. All pre-employment checks are in line with “Keeping Children Safe in Education”.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK prior to commencement of employment. As part of our need to comply with UK immigration rules, you will be required to provide Home Office stipulated documentation prior to interview.