We are looking for a FINANCE MANAGER to join our school office team
26 hours per week (negotiable), Scale 5, Point 13 FTE £26,873
We are looking for a finance manager who can help the Academy Trust meet the challenges faced in education with regard to financial management, accounts and compliance.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Is driven and passionate to deliver the schools objectives, in line with our school values of Ambition, Resilience, Kindness.
· Has a strong eye for detail, and be meticulous and conscientious in completing tasks
· Efficient and responsive, comfortable with creating budgets or approving work at short notice.
· Comfortable having direct conversations with stakeholders about finance.
The role will involve:
· Overall responsibility for management, controls and monitoring of the financial performance of the school to ensure the strategic objectives are met, through the annual planning and budgeting process, and ensure all financial regulatory requirements are met.
· Keeping senior staff, governors, and trust members informed of our financial situation
· Lead on the development of annual budgets, cost models, financial reports, statutory accounts, and analysis of financial information and management accounts to the Board of Governors
· Ensure robust financial systems and controls are maintained and developed for future
· Safeguard school finances and ensure efficiency and value for money
An application pack can be obtained from the school’s website www.crosshalljunior.co.uk under Our School > Staff Vacancies
If you are interested in finding out more contact the school office on 01480 475972 or email email@example.com
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be subject to DBS clearance.