Required to start ASAP
Office Administrator – Maternity Cover
37 hours per week – Term time only
8:00am-4:00pm Monday – Thursday, 8:00am-3:30pm Friday
with ½ hour for lunch to be taken 12:30-1:00pm
Starting Salary Grade C, Point 3 – £17290.49 per annum
St Thomas More Catholic Primary School is a GOOD, happy, friendly, creative and inclusive school which strives to provide OUTSTANDING personal development, care, guidance and support for all its impeccably behaved pupils.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual (who does not need to be Catholic) to join our Administration Team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Holds GCSE Maths and English qualifications at grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Has excellent organisational, interpersonal and high quality administration skills
• Has proven experience in a finance/accounting/office environment
• Has proven IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office and database software
• Is committed to embracing and enhancing the Catholic ethos of our school and to providing a warm and supportive welcome to all parents and visitors
The role will include:
• Processing orders, invoices and BACs payments
• Front of house reception duties
• FSM checks and eligibility entered for all pupils
• Monitor SAM waiting list to maximise school capacity
• Operating school telephone system
• Supporting Headteacher and Finance & HR Manager when necessary.
We can offer:
• A commitment to you and your professional development
• A strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
• Outstandingly well behaved children
• Encouragement to develop ideas
A full job description and person specification will be supplied with the application form.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check paid for by the school and will require 2 satisfactory references.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs are available by emailing email@example.com or from the school website. CVs are not accepted. Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing date: ASAP, but no fixed date set. The recruitment process will run until the vacancy is filled.